From Science Daily: Fuel made from wood could become a competitive commercial alternative to fuel made from corn by 2020 if the wood biofuel industry is supported, according to a new University of British Columbia study.
Recently In the News
- 08/16/12Gibson Guitar settlement strikes chord with wood companies
- 07/11/12Weyerhaeuser Names ATFS-Certified Wood as Preferred Purchase Option
- 07/10/12Rising Carbon Dioxide in Atmosphere Also Speeds Carbon Loss from Forest Soils
- 06/25/12A New Satellite Tool Tracks Deforestation
- 06/21/12New Data and Methods Paint Clearer Picture of Emissions from Tropical Deforestation
- 06/19/12Google Earth Helping Amazon Tribe to Preserve Their Forest and Their Culture
- 04/25/12Can world’s ‘most threatened’ tribe be saved?
- 04/03/12Kimberly-Clark to Launch Bamboo Toilet Paper
- 04/03/12Energy Use in Manufacturing Down 10% in Four Years
- 03/25/12New Research Can Save Tropical Forests