In the News
- 08/16/12Gibson Guitar settlement strikes chord with wood companies
- 07/11/12Weyerhaeuser Names ATFS-Certified Wood as Preferred Purchase Option
- 07/10/12Rising Carbon Dioxide in Atmosphere Also Speeds Carbon Loss from Forest Soils
- 06/25/12A New Satellite Tool Tracks Deforestation
- 06/21/12New Data and Methods Paint Clearer Picture of Emissions from Tropical Deforestation
- 06/19/12Google Earth Helping Amazon Tribe to Preserve Their Forest and Their Culture
- 04/25/12Can world’s ‘most threatened’ tribe be saved?
- 04/03/12Kimberly-Clark to Launch Bamboo Toilet Paper
- 04/03/12Energy Use in Manufacturing Down 10% in Four Years
- 03/25/12New Research Can Save Tropical Forests
Sign up for GreenBlue Forest Products newsletter
What is the Paper Life Cycle Project?
The Paper Life Cycle project is a multi-stakeholder initiative that aims to promote wider understanding and positive action around the key environmental issues affecting the life cycle of paper, and serves as an active online resource that enables companies and customers to make informed environmental decisions about the paper products they purchase, use, and sell.
Exploring the Paper Life Cycle
Click on a section of the Paper Life Cycle diagram to the right to learn more about the challenges and opportunities affecting the inter-related stages of the paper supply chain: Forests, Manufacturing, Use, Recovery, End of Life and Exports.